Dara Downs presents case of 20 year old young woman w high anxiety, night terrors, and learning disabilities. Case features developmental processes and storytelling in sandplay. Symbol of interest that appears in the case: The Chimera.
Sandplay Case Consultation Group:
- An opportunity for those practicing sandplay to witness and be witnessed in their work
- Includes experiential review methods, art and opportunities for personal renewal
- Participants may present their own case material (Must sign-up in advance to present.)
- The group will cover selected topics in sandplay therapy as developed by Dora Kalff such as myth, symbols, archetypes, Jungian theory, the neuropsychology of sandplay, and the healing and transformation process as it unfolds in sandplay
- Earn group case consultation hours toward certification as a sandplay therapist and/or toward licensure in social work, psychology, or mental health counseling
Note: Space is limited! Confidentiality and ethical standards for case consultation apply.
STA Teaching Member Facilitators: Lorraine R. Freedle, LCSW, PhD, CST-T ; Sherry Renmu Shepherd, PhD, CST-T
Please read Informed Consent before registering.
2020 ANNUAL SCHEDULE: Big Island Sandplay 2020 rev. June 7 2020